Youth Perspectives on a Healthy Community webinar registration open
The new Youth Health Community is hosting its second webinar on Thursday 1 July 2021 (13:30 to 14:30 CEST) “Youth Perspectives on a Healthy Community”. This online event will focus on the perspective of children and young people on a healthy lifestyle and healthy environment.
The event will feature brilliant young speakers and experts, all an example for their communities, who will take part in a conversation moderated by Samme Allen:
- Claudia Batz, Core Team Member at Young Leaders for Health and Policy & projects coordinator at the World Obesity Federation (United Kingdom)
- Sarah Hickey, Programme Director at Impact on Urban Health (United Kingdom)
- Pedro Gonçalves, Member of the Co-Create Youth Declaration Task Force, Co-Create and Youth Alliance Member CEIDSS (Portugal)
- Dev Sharma, Bite Back 2030 Youth Board Member (United Kingdom)
- Yasmina Sina, Favela Street Foundation Young Ambassador (The Netherlands)
Make sure to join our online event on Thursday 1 July 2021 to voice your opinion and connect with our network. Participation is free of charge, event held in English, registration is required.
By Lideke Middelbeek, Coordinator of YHC