Governance principles: a good practice guide
This code is essential within the frame of GGGS project. It has inspired many other guides on the same topic. This guide is made around six main and broad principles:
- Board composition, roles and powers: divided in 11 principles.
- Board Processes: divided in 6 principles.
- Governance systems: divided in 9 principles.
- Board reporting and performance: divided in 6 principles.
- Member relationship and reporting: divided in 4 principles.
- Ethical and responsible decision making: divided in 3 principles.
As these principles are general, they are then divided into more précised principles, and each of them is followed by some comments. Interesting point of the guide is the glossary present at the end of the document.
Find the Document on the link below . . .