Registration is now OPEN for the MOVE Congress 2021!
Hungry to return to a real, live conference? Eager to see your colleagues and friends from grassroots sport and physical activity organisations in different countries? The MOVE Congress is opening its doors in Brussels on 17 November 2021, ready to Reconnect, Rebuild, and Restart our sector moving into 2022. Registration is now OPEN and early bird seats are limited!
The 10th edition of the MOVE Congress will be held from 17-19 November 2021 in Brussels, Belgium, and organised by ISCA in close cooperation with Visit Brussels and the venue Tour&Taxis. This year we are focusing on motivating and equipping our members, project partners and broader network of physical activity promoters to restart their activities and adapt to the challenges brought about by the pandemic and its impact on the sport sector.
We want to create a space for you to:
Reconnect with experts and peers from your field – including your target groups!
Rebuild your confidence, strategies and political muscles to promote physical activity
Restart your activities in fresh and inclusive ways
Preliminary programme highlights
Soon we will announce the first confirmed speakers for the event and this year’s programme will feature the following themes and highlights:
- A dynamic opening and awards show rewarding initiatives and role models in Integration of Refugees Through Sport. Find out more about the ISCA Awards
- An interactive networking space in the innovative Tour&Taxis venue. Read more about the venue
- A Plenary session featuring political movers and shakers from the heart of Europe and beyond.
- Reconnect: Integration of Refugees Through Sport workshop run by refugees who started their own movements in humanitarian work and sport for development in Europe.
- Rebuild: Sport Diplomacy workshop featuring international experts who are re-establishing diplomatic relations across borders through sport.
- Restart: Placemaking workshop where we grasp the opportunity and trend presented by the pandemic to reimagine our outdoor spaces as places for exercise.
- Mastering partnerships after Covid-19: Masterclass featuring high profile international NGOs who are reaching out to the sport and physical activity sector.
- Rebuilding mental health through physical activity: Masterclass led by Youth Sport Trust International looking at one of the most striking outcomes of the pandemic and how our sector can help.
- Mastering a new era of physical activity promotion: Masterclass and solution factory – bring your own challenges and we will tackle them together using design thinking and start-up creativity!
Seats will be limited due to gathering restrictions at the venue, so book early to secure your spot!
The MOVE Congress 2021 organisers will take care to ensure a safe event following all national guidelines in Belgium. Please check the travel entry requirements for your country and we will also update participants regularly. You can read our Covid-19 and cancellation policies here.
We can’t wait to see you at the MOVE Congress and welcome you back to the future of sport and physical activity!