ISCA CALLS FOR APPLICANTS BECOME A EUROPEAN VOLUNTEER IN ISCA 2016-2017!
Are you a self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic young person? Do you wish to experience living abroad, working in an international environment and gain experience in the field of international youth, sport and culture? Then this is your opportunity! Apply now and become an EVS volunteer with ISCA in Denmark. Experience something new, broaden your horizons and develop your skills.
The International Sport and Culture Association (ISCA) is looking for 3 volunteers to join the team in the office for a period of 12 months starting 1 March 2016. Please note that ISCA is currently waiting for an answer on the EVS application it submitted. Confirmation to volunteers who will be selected will be sent no later than 23 December 2015.
There are three working areas we currently offer to our volunteers:
1) ISCA projects. ISCA engages member organisations and other partners in projects within the present priority topics. You will be part of a team organising events and activities in externally funded projects with topics such as physical activity and health, physical activity and education, health-enhancing physical activity, sport and physical activity for disadvantaged groups, youth training and active ageing.
See for instance:
2) ISCA events. ISCA is coordinating various events, meetings and congresses which have great influence in the promotion of sport and physical activity on regional level. You will have a chance to be a part of the coordinating team of those events, giving input to the planning, communications, recruitment and logistics.
See for instance:
3) NowWeMOVE campaign and MOVE Week. You will be part of this pan-European campaign organised by ISCA and its partners. Your main task will be to support and implement activities at the local level in connection with MOVE Agents and member organisations all over Europe. In particular you will be in charge of marketing, event organisation, country-specific promotion, etc.
See more at:
You will therefore be able to challenge yourself in tasks such as:
- Event organisation
- Communication and marketing
- Analysis and reporting
- Project management
- Financial management
- Physical activity promotion
You can read more about ISCA here: www.isca-web.org
The applicants should be highly motivated, proactive and dynamic young people between 18 and 30 years old.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV and letter of interest (indicating your motivation and key competences) latest 13 November 2015 at 24.00 CET to Elizabeta Kresić at firstname.lastname@example.org. Add to thesubject of your e-mail "EVS 2016-2017". Please note that only applications referring to this call will be considered.
We will inform all candidates about the outcome of the first phase of the selection process no later than27November and let them know if they are invited for an interview.
In case you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Elizabeta Kresić at email@example.com, or by phone: 0045 29 17 62 25.
Find out more about this opportunity on our website:
and on the European Youth Portal:https://europa.eu/youth/vp/organisation/10000334430_en
For general information on EVS: http://ec.europa.eu/youth/programme/mobility/european-voluntary-service_en.htm