EVS CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 2015-2016
ISCA CALLS FOR APPLICANTS TO BECOME A EUROPEAN VOLUNTEER IN ISCA 2015-2016!
This is your opportunity to experience something new, broaden your horizons, discover a different culture and gain experience in the field of international youth, sport and culture. Seize the opportunity to become an EVS volunteer with ISCA in Denmark!
The International Sport and Culture Association (ISCA) is looking for 2 volunteers to join the team in the office for a period of 12 months starting 1 September 2015.
There are three working areas we currently offer to our volunteers:
1) ISCA projects. ISCA engages member organisations and other partners in projects within the present priority topics. You will be part of a team organising events and activities in externally funded projects with topics such as physical activity and health, physical Activity and education, health-enhancing physical activity, sport and physical activity for disadvantaged groups, youth training and active ageing.
See for instance: http://www.isca-web.org/english/aboutisca/ournetworks0/movingage,
2) ISCA MOVE Congress. ISCA has organised the MOVE Congress annually since 2009. You will be part of a team that coordinates this major event, giving input to the planning, communications, recruitment and logistics.
3) NowWeMove campaign and MOVE Week. You will be part of this pan-European campaign organised by ISCA and its partners, in particular with a view to marketing, event organisation, country-specific promotion, etc.
See more at www.nowwemove.com and www.moveweek.eu.
You will therefore be able to challenge yourself in tasks such as:
- Event organisation
- Communication and marketing
- Analysis and reporting
- Project management
- Physical activity promotion
You can read more about ISCA here: www.isca-web.org
The applicants should be self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic young people between 20 and 30 years old.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV and letter of interest (indicating your motivation and key competences) latest 29 March to Merle Schops at [email protected]. Add at the subject of your e-mail "EVS 2015-2016".
We will communicate with all candidates before 24 April and let you know if you are invited for an interview.
In case you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Merle Schops at e-mail: [email protected], tel.: 0045 20 92 86 53
Find out more about this opportunity on our website: http://isca-web.org/english/youth/evseuropeanvoluntaryservice/evsinisca
For general information on EVS: http://ec.europa.eu/youth/programme/mobility/european-voluntary-service_en.htm