DGI Impact offers grants of up to €67,000 in sports tech start-up competition
If you have an innovation that can encourage more Danes to live a physically active lifestyle, DGI Impact invites you to enter its start-up competition for sports tech innovators. The best start-ups will receive access to six months of close collaboration with ISCA member DGI, up to €67,000 in funding, mentoring from professionals and exposure through DGI’s media channels.
DGI Impact supports innovative solutions within the sports tech sector. Through their start-up competition, the aim to accelerate and boost the development of start-ups towards a launch in Denmark. International start-ups are therefore encouraged to apply.
Challenges you can offer solutions to in your application:
• Digitalisation: New digital solutions to make administration, recruitment, and communication more effective, thus adding a lot of value to the everyday life of our Danish member clubs.
• Polarisation and inactivity: Solutions that can motivate and speak to the inactive in new ways.
• Rethinking physical activity: Innovative start-ups and technologies that can change the way we move.
Winners will receive:
• From €100,000 to €500,000 Danish kroner incl. VAT (about €13,400 to €67,000 Euro).
• Counselling and guidance from experts within DGI.
• Access to relevant data, knowledge, and information from DGI. Examples include detailed statistics of the Danish sports sector.
Can you move Denmark? Enter the start-up competition now!