Czech Sokol Organisation hosts International Workshop for Instructors of Parents and Children
Children are the future of our communities, so we have to take care of them by contributing to their quality of life. ISCA member Czech Sokol Organisation is doing just that by organising the International Workshop for Instructors of Parents and Children, PaCH 2014, which will take place between 7 and 9 November 2014.
PaCH represents an initiative to give preschool children and their parents the opportunity to be physically active in a safe and welcoming environment and the conference will promote this with practical workshops supported by theoretical lectures.
Experienced and inspirational speakers from different corners of the world will present several relevant themes to the audience. They include Hana Dvořáková from Charles University on the Effect of movement on Child Development and Rita Scalambra from UISP on A game for All – Introduction. On top of that, interesting active workshops will take place such as Spatial Awareness and Games for Kids with Dana Uzlová from Sokol or Playing with Brazilian Traditional Toys with Daniela Bento Soares from University of Campinas. All the activities mentioned will take place on 8 November.
The Czech Sokol Organisation is the fourth largest civil organisation in the Czech Republic, with almost 170,000 members that take part in sports, movement activities in sport for all clubs and cultural activities, amateur theatres, marionette and folklore ensembles, all on voluntary basis.
Register by 20 October to take part in the workshop.
Start and End of the PaCh 2014 workshop
• Start: Friday, 7th of November 2014 at 15:00
• End: Sunday, 9th of November 2014 at 15:00
• At Hostel Sokol (www.hostelsokol.cz) – shared dormitories
• If you wish to stay in hotel we might help you to find suitable hotel near the congress venue. In that case, please, contact us.
• Friday, 7.11.: banquet (covered in the registration fee)
• Saturday, 8.11.: breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch, dinner
• Sunday: 9.11.: breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch
Registration fee: 1,200,- CZK
Meals: 350,- CZK (Saturday + Sunday)
Accommodation: 225,- CZK (per night/person) at Hostel Sokol,
You can specify a range of dining, accommodation and participation in the attached program in the registration form.
• deadline for the registration is 20th October 2014
• you will find the registration form at: http://goo.gl/KnkHBa
You will receive confirmation e-mail with the payment instructions after your registration.
• Venues: Tyrsuv dum, Újezd 450/40, Prague 1
• Map: https://goo.gl/maps/5h4v4
• Find out more about Tyrsuv dům at: http://goo.gl/sp0ngD
Questions or comments
In case you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact: Martin Chlumský
phone: +420 257 007 227
cell: +420 604 726 298