Contribute to the MOVE Congress 2014 in Rome!: Open Market Fair – Call for presentations
The MOVE Congress 2014 is eager to know more about your experiences, activities or your research-based studies.
It is our pleasure to invite you to submit presentation for the MOVE Congress 2014. This is your chance to become an active contributor and to assist developing MOVE Congress 2014 into a rich and diverse event. Contributions will be exhibited and shown at the Open Market Fair.
The Open Market Fair is an open exhibition showcasing the MOVE Congress 2014 thematic fields. The exhibition will run throughout the congress with the possibility for presenters to present during the coffee breaks and lunch breaks on 23 and 24 October 2014.
You can select from two types of Open Market Fair activities:
- Poster Fair
- Physical activity Fair
The deadline for the submission of presentations/activities is 20 August, 2014.
The Poster presentation should deal with one or more of the themes listed below:
• Cross sector policies and Physical activity promotion
• Physical activity and inclusion programs
• Communication campaigns and social media context
• Active Aging
The Physical Activity Fair should deal with sport activities that can be presented outdoors:
• Innovative sport activities
• Activities for seniors
We welcome a wide range of suggestions extending from best practice examples to research-based presentations, and encourage all interested persons to submit a proposal or enquire for further details.
Your presentation must be in English and should comply with the following format.
• For Poster Fair: Poster of 84,1 x 118,9 cm. This is one of the most common standard poster sizes, called A0. The poster presentation can be supported by leaflets, brochures and other printed materials.
• For Physical activity Fair: Games, Plays and / or Sport activities that can be presented outdoors in a place of 10 square meters. The sport activity must be organised by you and your equipment and can be supplemented with leaflets, brochures and other printed materials.
To submit your suggestion for a presentation/activity, please include:
• Title of the presentation/poster/physical activity
• Name of contact person , institution, city and country
• Abstract of maximum 500 words, summarising the presentation
• Presentation style (poster, game, play, sport activity or other innovative approach)
Abstracts should be submitted electronically to email@example.com before 20 August 2014.
Organisers will cover the Congress fee for OPEN MARKET FAIR presenters.
Organisers will not cover accommodation and travel costs for OPEN MARKET presenters.
Organisers will not design and produce materials and will not cover the presentation material costs and material/equipment delivery costs.