MOVING AGE is an international network to stimulate and facilitate the exchange of knowledge and good practises in sport and physical activity for elderly people.
The main objectives of the network are:
• To regular exchange knowledge and experiences between network partners.
• To collect and to disseminate existing knowledge on active ageing via digital tools.
• To promote and to initiate partnerships inside the network and with cross-sector stakeholders/networks.
• To stimulate new projects of the network partners.
• To recruit new network partners.
• To provide expertise/experts for advice and consultation.
MOVING AGE is an outcome of the Active Age project, carried out by 10 European Sport for All organisations in the frame of the “2012 Preparatory Actions in the Field of Sport” of the EU Commission DG Education and Culture. MOVING AGE encompasses actually 25 registered entities and is leaded by ISCA.
The network is open for all entities from inside and outside the sport-sector with interest to promote physical activities and sport for elderly people.