ACTIVE Network certificates 2013 Barcelona 18.10.2013
ISCA was delighted to announce the official launch of the ACTIVE Network certificate in Barcelona on 18 October 2013, which recognises good partnerships between municipalities and sport organisations.
The principle behind the ACTIVE Network certificate is to celebrate and support continuous improvement of partnerships between municipalities and sport organisations; a process that helps us to understand the situations of both actors, to recognise what makes an effective partnership and to make an action plan on both a national and local level.
The ACTIVE Network 2013 certificate was given to municipalities and sport organisations who met the required criteria of good examples of partnerships in:
- promoting joint investment opportunities and developing facility management;
- developing campaigns together;
- promotion of sport, culture and tourism on the local level;
- workforce development through community involvement.
The ACTIVE Network certificate recipients in 2013 are:
- Romanian Federation Sport for and Municipality of Falticeni
- Cyprus Sports Organisations and Larnaka Municipality
- StreetGames UK Ltd and Birmingham City Council
- Estonian Sports Association Jõud and City Council of Pärnu
- Instituto Provincial de Deportes de Castellon and Club Deportivo Maratd I Mitja Penyagolosa
- South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture and Clyesdale Sports Council
- UFOLEP - Union Francaise de Oeuvres Laïques DEducation Physique and Commune de Mouy
- HSE Community Games and South Dublin County Sports Partnership
- NEMUNAS Lithuania and Zarasai District Municipality
- STB, Schwäbischer Turnerbund and State Capital Stuttgart, Department for Sports and Physical Activity